Wednesday 25 February 2009

Photography and Travel




Above are images taken by me in Hunstanton, United Kingdon and Barcelona, Spain.


I have studied photography since September 2003 and it has held my interest since. I used to develop the films manually in a dark room, but this has not only become expensive, but nearly obselete as digital photography is rapidly taking over. It is a bit of a shame that photography is not done manually these days, but digital does mean we do not have to buy film, only photo paper for printing. On a digital camera you can also see the image straight away, which helps you decide if you like it or not, instead of spending money on development. My personal favourite photography subjects are cars and travel. The images can become collectable, and keep track of all the places you have visited. I hope to do a lot of travelling after I have graduated so I can visit many sites of the world. A few of these places include Thailand, Mexico, Australia, Japan, France and Italy. So far I have managed to get to Spain, Greece and Dubai to do some great photography. I think travelling really makes a person, and helps them build up their confidence and experience new things. This is why it must be done at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment